Bargain of the month at Collabor88!


Lots of photos for this post - I hope it doesn't take too long to load - but I just HAD to show you my bargain of the month find for June!

I'm a regular visitor at Collabor88, the monthly collection featuring special themed releases of clothing, skins, skyboxes, furniture, poses and accessories at knockout prices from resident contributors and special guests. It's always worth checking out.

The theme for June is "Shindig" and the place is positively bursting with colour. I didn't realise until I got there, but the special guest for June is none other than Glam Affair - makers of my favourite skins! They have released this gorgeous skin, Mia Disco, with 3 special makeups for the event!

Not only the gorgeous skin, that is retailing at only L$188,  Glam Affair has released this sweet asymmetric mesh summer dress, Zoe, in several dazzling bright colours that tone with the skins, and some mesh pants for men in the same colour palette, for L$88 each!

I couldn't resist buying all 3 skins at that price, and I bought 3 dresses to wear with them - such a fresh, on trend look for the summer. I kept the styling simple with monochrome earrings and big bangles, long nails in matching brights, and platform pumps.

For makeup, I added eyeliner from Miamai (I can't live without my eyeliner!) and these succulent lip glosses, newly released by blackLiquid Makeup for Chic2 in a range of sheer shades that give a stunning wet look shimmer to the lips. Perfect for any disco dolly!


Style notes:

From Collabor88:
Skin: Glam Affair  - Mia Natural Disco A/B/C 01
Dress: Glam Affair - Zoe /Green/Chateau Rose /Golden Sand

Others:
Lip gloss: blackLiquid Makeup - Sheer Shimmer /blood/barbie bitch/kabuki red from Chic2
Eyeliner: Miamai - Lesmakeups Eyeliner 02
Hair - all 3 styles from TRUTH
Bangles: Je Suis Magnifique Bangles
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer 60's Gogo Disks - available from FaMESHed
Shoes: N-core Coquette Platforms /green/pink/red
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails /colourful colors



Please Note: Collabor88 is a monthly event - this collection will be gone at the end of June!


Comments