Audacious!


New today - Lush*Limited Loose Rompers by Xi Zane - fun, funky mesh in a nice range of new season's colours - shown here in Plum.

When Xi asked me to shoot the ad for her she said "be audacious!". So I decided to mix it up a bit with some flashes of colour, and take myself down town with my boombox to grab some urban casual shots - and here's the result! I hope you like, and more importantly, get yourself down to the Lush*Limited flagship store to try the demo of these funky rompers today!

Style notes:
Romper: Lush*Limited - Loose Romper /Plum
Shoes: Monso - My Leather Oxford /comes with colour change hud
Hair: booN - NYN116 hair /blueblack 
Sunglasses: Steinwerk - Fina slim
Scarf: Fanatik - Fringe Scarf /Royal Brown (recoloured)
Tank: So Many Styles - Loose Tank /Sun
Gloves: Celoe - Mery /Mine
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks /Lavender
Jewellery: Rozoregalia - Gemma earrings and necklace
Boombox - Scrub - Vintage Boombox (wearable)






Comments