Shine


I had one of those lucky meetings the other day as I stood splurging Lindens at a sale. I got chatting with a lovely lady who works as a promoter for a number of designers. I showed her my blog, and before I knew it, I was TPing to a new store, Shine, and meeting new designer, Cecilia Blachere. 

Shine has a small collection of urban-boho styles, with some lovely textures and colours and a distinctly European feel. Cecilia kindly gave me the run of the store and I picked out some of my favorites in her collection. Here are two of them. If, like me, you love finding new designers off the beaten track, Shine is well worth a visit!


Style Notes: Look 1
Dress: Shine - Mesh Tunic "Cat"
Boots: Meli Imako - Full Perms Rigged Mesh Boots Builders Kit (marketplace item) (textured by me)
Hair: Exile - Rivers Run /Frost
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails Classic
Earring: Handverk - Beaded Leather Earring /turquoise/gold
Bangle: Fanatik - Pagaia Vintage Bangle


Style notes: Look 2
Dress: Shine - Sixties Meshdress with belt /hot bllck leather
Leggings: Bax (at Mimi's Choice) - Ornament Leggings Circles 1
Boots: Whatever - CG Marily
Hair: Vanity Hair - Hlin /platinum
Earring: Maxi Gossamer - 60's Gogo Disks
Rings: Maxi Gossamer - Roho Rings
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 /Gimme the Moon




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox