The Mad Hatter



So, there I was, trawling some of the fabulous Black Friday sales, when I stumbled into L'Accessories where there were some great bargains to be had, including the studded clutch from HANDverk that I picked up in a few more colours. Of course I had to take a look at the new collection as well, and this month it's choc full with hats! I love the Edwardian feel of this hat from Drift so much I bought it in 2 colours - this attention grabbing gold and turquoise, and a more sensible black and grey. Had a lot of fun styling this look - I hope you enjoy!


Style Notes:

Hat: Drift: Pimpin Hat mesh non-rigged /gold - from L'Accessories
Blouse: So Many Styles: Victorian Blouse /mustard
Trousers: Ilaya - Wool High Waist Pants /black/aqua - from Euphoria Black Friday sale
Shoes: Miamai - Celine /ostrich teal blue - from L'Accessories
Socks: So Many Styles - Nordic Tights /grey/mustard
Clutch: HANDverk - Stud Clutch /Blueberry - L'Accessories Black Friday sale
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails v2 /Menthol vs Regular
Ring: Je Suis - Voyante /plain



Comments