a little more Peace


The fifth Peace on Earth Hunt is well underway now, with 200 (yes 200!) stores offering free gifts to spread a bit of seasonal goodwill across the grid. That's a lot of goodwill!

This pretty winter-white dress is the gift you can find at Loovus Dzevavor - I love the subtle snowflake pattern and the sweet peter pan collar - this would be perfect for an evening at home with your loved ones this Christmas, or wrap up with some boots, a scarf and a woolly hat for an after dinner stroll in the snow!

The Peace on Earth Hunt runs until 6th January - so there's still time to find all those wonderful pressies, and maybe make some new friends and find some great new shopping destinations along the way - find out how to join in, and lots more, here!

edited to add: I just realised this is my 200th blog post! Wow, and it seems like only a few months ago I started blogging my SL fashion finds! So perhaps it's a good thing that this milestone post is about something of a Second Life institution. Thank you for your support, it still thrills me no end when I see that people from all over the world look at these pages, and I'm going to keep on keeping on, and hopefully keep getting better too!




Comments