Liv-Glam Beatrice Serendipity Dress!


I'm learning that one of the best things about winning a big contest like Second Life Top Model is that people do lovely things for you. It's been wonderful this week to get so many messages congratulating me for my win, not only from friends, but from colleagues, designers, acquaintances, people I've never met before and even some supermodels I've admired from a distance for ages! Truly heartwarming. 

Another lovely thing that's happened is Samantha Jones of Liv-Glam has named a dress after me!

The Beatrice Serendipity Dress from Liv-Glam is a smexy off one shoulder mini that comes in 3 different textures - the floral lace, shown here, sequins for a more evening look, and a geometric colour block pattern - and all three textures come with a choice of several colours, selectable by hud. I fell in love with the lace one. A cool feature of the dress is the wide rigged mesh studded belt that comes as a separate piece - so you can use it with other outfits too! Nice work Samantha, and thank you.  :)

Scroll down for the style notes!


Style notes:
Dress: Liv-Glam - Beatrice Serendipity Dress *new*
Boots: ArisAris - Bohemian Boots *new*
Bag and Earrings: Pure Poison *new* 
Gloves: Belgravia
Shades: DDL

Comments