Louie Louie


Been getting in touch with my inner rock chick this week and listening to The Kinks with this great video performing their cover of the classic and much covered Louie Louie. And all because Liv-Glam released this studded romper suit and called it Louie!

I fell in love with some makeup from Dead Apples that I found at the cosmetic fair, and it seemed perfect for my rock chick look - and although it's dark, it has a wonderful gloss that give the eyes some definition.  I've used a combination of whole eye shadow in a rich burgundy red, with smudged black underliner, and finished with some heavy liner and lashes from Miamai - with the hair, it gives that slightly ravaged look - like I've been dancing all night at a wild live gig.  And for jewellery, this black and gold set - MeiMei - from Pure Poison for L'Accessories, gave me just the right finishing touch.

Scroll down for the style notes.


Style notes:
Romper: Liv-Glam *new*
Necklace and Earrings: Pure Poison for L'Accessories *new*
Bangles: MG
Half-gloves (mesh): L.inc
Hair: Tram *new*
Eyemakeup: Dead Apples
Eyeliner: Miamai
Lipstick: Glance

Comments