Independence


In what sometimes seems like a sea of template based designs, it's wonderfully refreshing to see the work of original mesh creators like Joy Laperierre of .Shi, and when I get wind of a whole new collection from her, I know I'm going to be in for a real treat. I've been waiting with baited breath for the new Independence collection since I heard about it a couple of weeks ago. And I'm certainly far from disappointed - true to form, the new collection rocks! 

Today I'm wearing the Tie T Cropped Top in Lilac. This leather top draws on this summers big trend of the wide sleeved t-shirt, in a gorgeous metallic leather. It's split down the back, and gathered into a belt, and it's all kinds of stylish. This isn't the only piece I'm going to be showing you, because I absolutely love every item, so keep an eye out for more!


Style notes:
Top: .Shi - Tie T Cropped Top /Lilac
Pants: Overhigh - Suede Pants /Grey (at TDR Fusion)
Boots: Maitreya  - August Ankle Boots /Dark Grey
Jewellery: LaGyo - Luz Earrings, Maya Bangle /Silver
Eye Makeup: Dead Apples Glam Eyeshadow and Liquid Liner, KOSH Metallic Eyeshadow
Lips: BlackLiquid - Mushroom Sheer





Comments