Rose tinted glasses


Looking at the world through rose tinted glasses is often used as a criticism, rather than a compliment, with an implication of naivety, or a somewhat foolish failure to see things as they really are. On the other hand, is it really so bad to see the good in things? Maybe if we all focussed a little bit more on the good in people, and the world around us, it really would be a better place? I'm all for seeing the world in pretty shades of pink - I guess I'm a glass half-full kind of person. Which may be why I love these shades from Ladies Who Lunch at The Arcade, And when I saw the gorgeous colours of this new top, part of a complete outfit called Pepper from Sascha's Designs, I just had to style myself something gorgeous and girly in shades of pink and red...

Scroll down for my style notes and SURLs!


Style notes:
Top: Sascha's Designs - Pepper Flower Top *new*
Leggings: Maitreya - Mesh Leggings /Lipstick
Shoes: CandyDoll - Oxygen II /Cherry
Shades: Ladies Who Lunch - La Vie En Rose Glasses /Red at The Arcade Gatcha
Cuffs: Ladies Who Lunch - Pricilla Cuffs
Bag: BSD Design Studio - Prestissimo Clutch /Abstract Pink
Hair: Vanity Hair - Divinity /Light Blondes

Comments