Countdown Haute for Avenue Fashion Week


As I said in my last post, it was awesome to be able to be a part of Avenue Fashion Week. And for the record, I decided to take some blog photos on the runway. It was a real pleasure to walk such a beautifully designed runway, that had been so well thought out. It was striking, and interesting, but didn't compete with the fashion it was there to showcase, and it was easy to walk too, with very little lag, and nice sweeping curves that were easy to follow and drew the eye to the models. I wish all runways were as well thought out!

Shown here is Kate from Countdown for the Fashion Week Haute Collection. A beautifully detailed gold mesh corset and matching panties with a sheer organza half skirt of flexi that swirls as you move. I got to wear this for the Haute show!

Kate by Countdown is on sale now exclusively at the Avenue Fashion Week Retail Gallery.


Comments