Orage Creations Haute at Avenue Fashion Week


After a really frantic week of styling for 5 shows for Avenue Fashion Week AND the Miss Virtual World Kattaca challenge, it's time for me to catch up with my blogging!

But first, a reflection. It's often said in the world of SL modelling that it's so important to plan your time and not over-commit. AND IT"S TRUE! I don't know exactly how I managed (or mismanaged!) to give myself quite such a busy week - but it's an important lesson learnt for me - it stops being fun when you're racing against time to sort out poses and styling for live shows - so I'm promising myself to say no a little more often in the future.

That being said, it was awesome to be able to be part of Avenue Fashion Week. It really was an amazing feat of organisation, and massive credit goes to the production team for pulling such a huge event together so professionally.  And now, even though the shows are over, we have until the end of the month to shop the incredible array of fashion on sale exclusively at the Avenue Fashion Week Retail Space!

Shown here is the daring Haute Peekaboo from Orage Creations for the exclusive Haute Couture collection for Avenue Fashion Week. An elegant full length gown with a daring twist - split thigh high to show off your fabulous legs, and with a dropped collar revealing a pretty lace bra on one side. Wear this when you want to raise some temperatures!  Buy it now at the Avenue Fashion Week Retail Space.

Comments