Miss Virtual World - Victoria's Secret Challenge


Although Miss Virtual World 2014 is now finished, I realised I haven't blogged the last few styling challenges, so I thought I would keep them in the order they happened. This is my styling for the Victoria's Secret challenge, which was supposed to be the last before the final - although of course that changed!

British Invasion was one of the themes of the 2013 Victoria's Secrets Show that took place last month in New York, and the UK papers were full of reports from the show. As Miss V♛ UK I was immediately inspired to style a look that is quintessentially British for this challenge. 
And what could be more typically British than a suited and monocled City banker, complete with bowler hat and the essential umbrella? Of course, women have made their way into the City these days, and every power dressed business woman knows it's what you wear under your suit that really matters - the finest silk lingerie and stockings of course!

Designers used
Lingerie - Blacklace, boots - Slink, jacket - The Secret Store, tie and earrings - Mandala, monocle - Crie Style, watch -Gos, bowler hat - THAT, Remembrance Poppy pin - Likz, umbrella - LISP.


I loved the runway designed of this challenge - we walked over a bed of vibrant red roses - so I took some shots on the runway for posterity.



Comments