Wrapped up in Pink!


It seems that Second Life coats are like buses. Just when you are about to give up the wait and start walking, two come along at once! Just over a week ago I blogged the gorgeous oversized coat by Coco, and the Maitreya released this gorgeous number at Collabor88. And it comes in pink! 2 shades of pink, even! A bright pink, and this paler sugary shade that I love. The coat comes with 2 sleeve options too - as shown, and a longer length, which I would have worn, but they were covering my cute mittens too much, so I went for some cosy knit arm warmers instead. I am so loving winter fashion this year!

Scroll down for style notes and SURLs. 


Style Notes:
Coat: Maitreya for December Collabor88
Scarf: Ison for December Collabor88
Hat: Argrace
Shades: B&W *new*
Sweater: Molichino
Armwarmers: Drift
Mittens: League

Comments