Wrapped up in style


As you may know by now, I love a good coat, and I've been hoping someone would release a really good oversized coat to wrap up in this winter. Coco has delivered! This wonderful soft wool coat ticks all the boxes for me. And there's a 50% sale on at Coco at the moment, which makes it all the more appealing! (Go on, check it out - you certainly won't leave empty handed). Wear it with jeans for a great casual look, or go for something a little sexier like shorts and thigh high boots.

And, new this week, Tabata Jewell of Vanity Hair has released my new favourite hair! This simple smooth cut, tucked behind the ears, is bang on trend this season and will work with everything. I love it.

Scroll down for style notes and SURLs.


Style notes:
Coat, scarf and gloves: Coco
Hair: Vanity Hair *new*
Shorts: NYU
Boots: Ryvolter


Comments