In a New York state of mind



I'm loving the new New York jackets from Sascha's Designs. Stay warm in style with this belted double breasted jacket with hood and optional fur collar - the detail on the front hems add a pretty touch. It's available in several colours - I went for fuchsia because I'm a sucker for all things pink these days. The jacket comes with matching pants too, (not shown) to make a complete outfit if you fancy wearing something straight out of the box. Perfect for a day shopping in the Big Apple.

Scroll down for style notes and SURLs.

Style notes:
Jacket: Sascha's Designs **
Gloves: Coco
Collar: DRIFT
Leggings: Maitreya
Bag: Azoury

**review copy

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting - I appreciate feedback and love to hear your views. My comments are always moderated, so it could take some time for your comment to appear, please be patient with me! xox