Mittens


In the depths of winter there's something wonderful about being able to pile on the layers and feel snuggly warm. Even better if you can add a bit of fun to your look to brighten up the dullest day and put a smile on your face. I fell in love with these oversized mittens when I saw a model friend Taylor Wassep wear them for a winter fashion shoot, and when I saw soft wool this pinafore dress from NYU, with its' girly bow, I knew I wanted to put them together for a cute look for cold days.

Scroll down for style notes and SURLs.


Style notes:
Dress: NYU - Overall Babydoll - for January FaMESHed **
Mittens: Saikin & Boon - Wool Mittens
Hood: Tableau Vivant - Fall Hair
Tights: Molichino - Glymnee Tights (no longer on sale)
Boots: NYU - Garter Boots **
Bag: Cashmere & Keane - Auda Destroyed Bag
**review copies


Comments