Spring is just around the corner with the SAVIAD Fiera Blooming Fashion Fair



SAVIAD is a collaboration between three giants of Second Life haute couture - Mila Tatham of SoliDEa FoliEs, Soraya Vaher of Violator, and Aliza Karu of AD Creations who joined forces in January this year to create a new high end retail and art region that they hope will become the biggest haute couture fashion district, with the best art and fashion events ever seen on the grid.

SAVIAD launches formally with the Fiera/Blooming Spring Fashion Fair from 15th  to 31st March. Covering 3 sims and involving 50 creators, all of whom will release exclusive items for the fair, this promises to be an unmissable 16 days of retail heaven.  Read all about it, including a list of all the designers who will be involved and a complete events list, here.

I'm honoured and excited to have been selected as one of the official bloggers for the Fiera/Blooming Spring Fair, and I will be showing you some of the gorgeous exclusive items that you will find there, to whet your appetite until the fair opens. 

For my first post, here are the exclusive releases from Nevery Lorakeet of Les Petits Details. Petali (above), a chic mini dress with charming petal layers, and Aprile (below), a stunning formal gown, with an alluring bodice design, and optional floral arm embellishments. Both come in a delicate shade of pale, pale pink, perfect for spring, and are absolute "must have's". 

Eira Juliesse of SLOUCH poses is also releasing 10 new exclusive poses at the fair - her high fashion editorial poses are always a delight, and I have used two of the new releases here. I cannot stress enough how much I love Eira's poses! I think we should start a campaign for her to make more!

I'm not adding detailed style credits this time, or SURLs, because the main items here aren't available for sale yet. I know people will ask me about the awesome shoes in the first pic though - they are the Chromatic Ballet Heels from Azoury. The headpiece is from LaGyo

Have a wonderful weekend, and start saving those Lindens for the spring shopping extravaganza of your dreams! 
/me blows a kiss!


Comments