Blowing My Own Trumpet


My blog is usually about showcasing the work of designers and releases I love, but today, it's a little different. Today I am blowing my own trumpet! A couple of months ago, I dipped my toe into the world of fashion design, with a hat designed to work with one of Warm Clarity of ghee's gorgeous gowns. Now, thanks to plenty of support and encouragement from Warm, I am delighted and honoured to announce my very first clothing collection, as a co-designer at ghee!

The lace collection consists of three outfits. The Capri set, with relaxed harem style capri pants, a cropped T-shirt and a soft headscarf which comes in 3 different lace textures in neutral shades - buttercream (shown here), biscuit and liquorice. The Lace Suit comprises a high waist scalloped hem skirt, cropped vest and headscarf, each again in a different lace texture, in pretty pastel shades - rose, sky and eau de nil (shown). And finally, my personal favourite - the Antique Lace Dress, fine antique lace overlaid on a simple strapless sheath dress.

My new collection will be on sale exclusively at The Fashion Collective from 10am SLT today!

Here's your taxi to The Fashion Collective!


Comments