Both sides now...




Rows and flows of angel hair 
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere, 
I've looked at clouds that way.

But now they only block the sun, 
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done, 
But clouds got in my way.

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

From "Both Sides Now" by Joni Mitchell


Style notes:
Parasol: NYU/Vanity Poses - Birdcage Umbrella /Gold for La Metallique Fair **
(pose shown in pic 3)
Hair: Vanity Hair - Crazy in Love / Rainbows HUD **
Dress: Fashionably Dead - Elysian Fields Dress /Opaque/Pink at Collabor88
Shoes: Pure Poison - Le Goldet Pumps for La Metallique Fair
Jewellery: Maxi Gossamer - Zulaikha Lattice Necklace, Love Pearl Charm Bracelet
Slouch Poses - used in pics 1,2 and 4
Location: The Trace

**review copies





Comments