Walk on the Wild Side

.
I can't begin to tell you how busy the past few weeks have been for me! I've been working on a new Fall collection for ghee, to be launched at Penumbra Fashion Week on 13th September (yes, just a week away now!). The new collection included my first exclusive custom mesh - no, I haven't been learning Blender, but I've been working closely with someone who can use it and has made me a couple of awesome items I'm very excited about. I'm also part of the production team at Penumbra, as a stylist and scriptwriter, and I'm walking in some of the Fashion Week shows too. Exciting, crazy times!

But today, I decided to give myself a break and relax by styling a look *just for me* and my blog, of course :) As well as catching up with some fave TV like Doctor Who (I'm LOVING Peter Capaldi's dark take on the role) and America's Next Top Model (loving the boys and girls mix!). Anyway... here's a casual look I love, with just a touch of walking on the wild side, I hope you like it :)

Scroll down for style notes, and have a great weekend!
/me blows kisses!


Style notes:
Clothing/Accessories:
Sweater: Emery Doom Pullover /Petrol at September Uber
Pants: Emery Yama Leggings /Military  at September Uber
Boots: Pure Poison - Evelyna Boots /Blue at September FaMESHed
Bag: Remarkable Oblivion - Hipster Bag /Tarmac
Necklace: LaGyo - Mailka Horn Necklace

Hair/Makeup:
Hair: Soonsiki - Sharona Hair/Blondes at September FaMeshed
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly /Artic Clean
Lips: Glam Affair - Cleo No Gloss Lips/Artic  (come with the skin)
Eye makeup: Dead Apples - Tint My Lids /Tintable (Group Gift); 
Mons Makeups - Eyeliner Lux /Navy; Izzie's - Eyeliner (inner  eyelids)
Blush: Dead Apples - Contour Blush /Mid Pink


Comments