Golden girl


Well, I finally made it as an SL celebrity! My shape has been copied and put up for sale on the SL Marketplace. I'm taking a philosophical stance on this, as copybotting models seems to be a bit of a trend right now, and as many have said, it's only a few pixels. The worst thing about it is, the copy of my shape is so CHEAP! But, if you really want to walk round SL in an avatar that looks like mine, save yourself a few lindens - IM me inworld and you can have one for free! 


I adore this dress from Remy, it called out to me from across the store, and I knew I had to have it! I felt like doing some dramatic styling, and finally got to use this sooooo tall beehive hair from BooN that I've had my eye on for a while...and the striking new makeup from blackLiquid, Forrest, that combines lashes that are tiny silhouetted trees and heavy black eyeliner. I'll be wearing this outfit at some clubs and parties over the next month for sure! Scroll down for the style notes.


Style notes:
Dress: Remy - Lasa Dress /baroque
Boots: Ladies Who Lunch - Jem Boots /golden
Hair: BooN - MMG701 hair /blonde
Fur necklace, cuffs, nails, rings: Rozoregalia - Bouhachi
Eye makeup: blackLiquid - Forrest


Comments